пятница, 11 марта 2016 г.

Remedies for Yellow Finger Nails

Remedies for Yellow Finger Nails
Remedies for Yellow Finger Nails

Remedies for Yellow Fingernails

My nails have gotten really yellow colored. Is this a sign of something, and what can I do to whiten them up again?


nhilligas from Blue Hill, NE


Answers:


Yellow Fingernails


If you wear nail polish a lot that will also cause your nails to turn yellow over time. (06/23/2006)


By prism


Yellow Fingernails


Yellow nails can also occur when you frequently wear nail polish. I wish I had a good remedy to get mine white again, too. Check with a manicurist, as they might know. (06/23/2006)


By Connie A.


Yellow Fingernails


Just ran across this hint the other day as far as whitening your fingernails. Try soaking a denture cleaner tablet in water and soaking your nails for about 10 minutes or longer. Hope this works for you. (06/23/2006)


By sewingmamma


Yellow Fingernails


If it is from your nail polish you can get a buffer and start with the roughest side and work to the polishing side and it will take it away. (06/24/2006)


By Kinmicsmom


Yellow Fingernails


I tried the buffer on my yellow nails and it worked great for clearing up the yellow. It all but went away HOWEVER, the buffer will thin your nails and if you aren't careful they will break lengthwise and they are really a pain to fix then. Go easy on the buffing. (06/24/2006)


By Connie A..


Yellow Fingernails


If it is just aesthetic, you can get a whitening pencil in any manicure aisle. (06/24/2006)


Yellow Fingernails


My nails improve when I soak them in straight lemon juice. (01/18/2007)


By dosie


Yellow Fingernails


I have to post and give a real quick way to whiten your nails. I use the brush on teeth whitener on my nails when they get yellow. In a couple days they are as good as new! (05/30/2008)


By shdonna


Yellow Fingernails


I have yellow nails, but it's because I have liver problems. I think you should see your GP. (11/09/2008)


Original article and pictures take http://www.thriftyfun.com/Remedies-for-Yellow-Finger-Nails.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий