четверг, 10 марта 2016 г.

Remedies for Splitting Fingernails

Remedies for Splitting Fingernails
Remedies for Splitting Fingernails

Close up of woman's hand with broken nail

How can I correct problem nails, especially, splitting and thinning tips?


By cha from MA


Answers:


Fingernails Splitting


I tried everything then a friend told me what she did, keep your nails polished with "Hard as Nails" polish. It works. I use the clear unless we are going out then I apply the color on top of the clear, good luck. (10/18/2009)


By kffrmw88


Fingernails Splitting


I completely agree with Margie M. Stop using any kind of polish on your nails. Mine peeled horribly. I would put a fresh coat of colored polish on them, then the ends would peel, leaving an ugly white tip. So I switched to clear polish only. They still peeled, but it wasn't as noticeable. Finally, I just stopped using any kind of polish. They haven't peeled since! (10/19/2009)


Fingernails Splitting


White iodine repaired my nails almost immediately. I read about white iodine helping soft splitting, peeling nails in Heloise's Hints in the newspaper. At the time I could only find white, also known as colorless iodine, on eBay. The white iodine seemed to fuse the peeling layers of my nails together almost immediately. I used it every day for a week and then once a week for the next two or three months. I now only use it once a month or so for maintenance, and have had no more problems with my nails. I quit using files and emery boards, also. Trim my nails with clippers only. I recently was able to order white iodine from the pharmacy at Sam's Club in Woodbridge, VA. (10/20/2009)


Fingernails Splitting


Eating Jello will help strengthen your nails. (10/26/2009)


By neolannia


Fingernails Splitting


If you will mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of honey in 1 cup of warm water and drink this each morning you will definitely see an improvement in your nails. I did. It is good for a whole host of ailments. buzzle.com (10/28/2009)


Original article and pictures take http://www.thriftyfun.com/Remedies-for-Splitting-Fingernails.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий