пятница, 20 марта 2015 г.

Flat Iron Curls Tutorial - Lauren McBride

Flat Iron Curls Tutorial - Lauren McBride
Flat Iron Curls Tutorial - Lauren McBride

Flat Iron Curls Tutorial

I have a fun tutorial for you today! While I usually curl my hair with my beloved curling wand, I love the relaxed look of flat iron curls. I also love that it you can get two looks with one styling tool, ultimately saving you space (especially while traveling!) and money! So today I’m sharing my flat iron curls tutorial with you all, and also talking about the styling products I’m currently using!


Flat Iron Curls Tutorial

1. Start with clean (or not clean…sometimes that’s better!) dry hair. I applied Suave’s NEW Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream to my damp hair and let it air dry.


2. Take a small section of hair (about an inch thick. I noticed the thicker the piece of hair, the less of a curl I would get, so I suggest keeping it about an inch thick).


3. Clamp the piece of hair lightly in the flat iron.


4. Rotate the flat iron away from your face until the hair is wrapped around once, and help pull the end piece through.


5. Holding the end piece in one hand, gently glide the flat iron down the strand of hair. Don’t apply too much pressure, that’s how kinks form!


6. Release the flat iron; you may need to help the curl flip a bit, but you should have a nice wavy curl to your hair! Do this to the remainder of your hair until your entire head of hair is curled.


7. Using Suave’s NEW Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Anti-Humidity Hairspray, lightly spray your curls and scrunch them a bit for some added texture.


8. You’re finished! Enjoy your relaxed flat iron curls!


I’m loving Suave’s NEW Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing line, because of how well it works and the budget-friendly price! The Suave Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream creates a weightless, invisible shield to the outside elements which helps your look stay sleek and shiny for up to 72 hours!! It’s salon proven to smooth as well as Kératase Nutritive® Sublimateur Jour, but for a fraction of the price! The Suave Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Anti-Humidity Hairspray keeps hair frizz resistant for 72 hours, even in 95% humidity!! It gets super humid during the summer here in CT and my frizz is always out of CONTROL, so I’m loving this! And it’s salon proved to hold as well as Kératase® Resistance Double Force® Controle Ultime Finishing Spray!


Flat Iron Curls Tutorial, Suave Luxe

Image 1

Be sure to check out the entire Suave Luxe line at your local Walmart for everyday low prices, and enjoy them with your flat iron curls!


What do you think? Would you try this tutorial??


Original article and pictures take http://www.laurenmcbrideblog.com/2015/04/flat-iron-curls-tutorial/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий