пятница, 7 октября 2016 г.

Victorian Braided Up-do Hairstyle

Victorian Braided Up-do Hairstyle
Victorian Braided Up-do Hairstyle

Victorian Braided Up-do Hairstyle

A friend once asked me years ago how I get my kids' hair to look so neat and stay in place. I said detangler, bobby pins, and hairspray. Lot's of hairspray! :)

This hair-style is not just for kids. This is an elegant up-do that would be just the thing if you were going to a wedding or fancy party. It is easy to do and gives dramatic results reminiscent of years gone by. Have fun!


Total Time: 20-25 minutes


Source: Based on a book I found at a garage sale.


closeup of finished do

Supplies:


  • detangler or water, for wetting the hair
  • brush
  • rubberbands
  • bobby-pins
  • hairspray
  • decorative hair pin optional

Victorian Braided Up-do

Steps:


Original article and pictures take http://www.thriftyfun.com/Victorian-Braided-Up-do-Hairstyle.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий