вторник, 28 июня 2016 г.

The 5 Must Have Beauty Products For Summer Heat

The 5 Must Have Beauty Products For Summer Heat
The 5 Must Have Beauty Products For Summer Heat

beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita

I know, I know, you shouldn’t put on makeup to head to the pool. Trust me, if you know me, you know I’m the last person to tell you to do that. However, there are plenty of times during the summer months where you may need to look your best but you’ll be spending the day outside in the blazing hot (and if you’re in Atlanta, sticky) sun. I’ve finally found some great makeup tips and tools that will help you stay glamorous even when you’re sweating in the heat. So today I’m sharing my 5 must have’s to get you through any outdoor event, festival or pool party without sacrificing your makeup look.


beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita

dolce & gabbana primer for summer beauty, my style vita, summer beauty tips to beat the heat.

Let’s start with your base. I’m wearing ZERO foundation in these photos, all I’m wearing is this Dolce & Gabbana sheer radiance make up base. It’s technically a makeup primer, but it helps to illuminate your skin, has SPF (which is a major plus) and is designed to make your skin look flawless in preparation for foundation. So it’s a no brainer to use a primer in lieu of foundation as it helps to moisturize and protect as well. It’s light and silky and is all I need for my skin. If you need a little more coverage, add in a drop of foundation or tinted moisturizer as you rub this into your fingers. But I beg you to not do any more than that.


dolce & gabbana primer for summer beauty, my style vita, summer beauty tips to beat the heat.

To continue with more hydration and to help add some color to your skin, it Cosmetics cream blush is next. It is full of peptides (which I recently learned is super important for hydrating your skin) and is designed to reduce the appearance of lines as well. It’s important to find products that work double duty when you’re keeping your look simple and this is just that. It’s brightening, hydrating and can also be used on your lips if you’re in a pinch! Dab it onto your cheek bones and continue to dab until it’s blended. Don’t rub! No one wants wrinkles, right? If you want a little more contour or brightening, this is also available in their cream trio with a bronzer and illuminator (which I use the powder version and it’s life changing).


it cosmetics cream blush, dolce & gabbana primer for summer beauty, my style vita, summer beauty tips to beat the heat.

it cosmetics cream blush, dolce & gabbana primer for summer beauty, my style vita, summer beauty tips to beat the heat.

dolce & gabbana waterproof liquid eyeliner, summer beauty tips for hot summer days

Moving onto the eyes; eyeshadow is NOT an option for me in the heat and I rely on waterproof eyeliners like this Dolce & Gabbana one (love that it’s a dark blue but also comes in other colors and classic black). It stays on for DAYS people. You can swim in this, cry your eyes out, or sweat it out for hours and it will not budge. Go dramatic with a cat eye so people think you spent all this time getting dolled up, when really you just look put together with a swipe of liquid liner. Also, this is the first liquid liner that I’ve been able to successfully do a great cat eye always on the first try (on both eyes). Something about the brush/handle and the consistency of the liner just works for me. I’m throwing out all my other ones because this is IT.


dolce & gabbana waterproof liquid eyeliner, summer beauty tips for hot summer days

it cosmetics waterproof primer mascara for summer beauty, how to beat the summer heat with your beauty routine, via @mystylevita

To finish your eyes, I use it Cosmetics waterproof mascara primer. It’s the only thing I’ve found that has your mascara, primer and eyeliner in one. The technology here is by far impressive. It latches on to your lash line making it look like you’ve put on liner and also helps to condition your lashes in addition to being a primer for your mascara. Or leave it as is, and it’s perfect! If you’re not a fan of waterproof mascara (I know I kind of hate how hard it is to get off at night) I learned a great tip with the Mary Kay team back in April. Swipe your favorite mascara on your lashes, and then seal it all in with a waterproof mascara (or this primer one) to keep it in place. It’ll help keep your mascara water proof but make it so much easier to take off at night. Truth.


beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita - 24

And last, but definitely not least as I think it makes ALL the difference in a look, is a great lip. Forget the lipsticks and the risk of it running all over your face, opt for a lip stain that will stay put and help give your lips the pop of color they need. I love my NYC Cosmetics lip stains and am wearing here the Persistent Pink. You can build the color to a deeper hue with a few additional swipes, and it stays put! This is hands down my number one tip for summer beauty.


beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita
beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita beauty tips and tricks for summer heat, pool party makeup ideas via @mystylevita
LOFT Gingham Dress (last seen here) | it Cosmetics Cream Blush c/o | it Cosmetics Primer/Mascara c/o | Dolce & Gabbana Primer | Dolce & Gabbana Eyeliner c/o | NYC Cosmetics Lip Stain


MORE SUMMER BEAUTY ESSENTIALS


photos by JNelly


Original article and pictures take http://mystylevita.com/2015/07/summer-beauty-tips.html#_a5y_p=4112539 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий