суббота, 28 мая 2016 г.

STREET MODEL EYES

STREET MODEL EYES
STREET MODEL EYES

TUTORIAL & PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY EUNICE CHUN

I’ve always loved the way models do their makeup on their days off. OK, on most of those days they don’t wear any makeup to give their skin a break, but when they’re out and about on the streets of New York and Paris, this seems to be their “I don’t care, I don’t try” makeup look. And it’s effortlessly amazing! Here’s how to recreate the look I did on our model Alyssa above:


tbd favorites1

TOOLS:


  • Your Favorite Kohl Pencil: I’d go longwear so once it sets, it stays. I used Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Tarred because it’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free and highly pigmented.
  • Cotton Swab: I used a classic Q-tips cotton swab but feel free to use whichever you have on hand.
  • Your Favorite Mascara: I used Mally Volumizing Mascara and can’t begin to tell you how obsessed I am with it. It gives the biggest, longest lashes I’ve seen in a long time.

STEPS:


  1. Line the Upper Lid starting at your inside corner all the way to the outside corner.
  2. With your opposite hand, reach around over your head and gently lift the eyelid upwards. With your writing hand, tightline the upper inner rim by merely tracing the pencil back and forth along it.
  3. With your opposite hand again, gently pull your lower lid downwards with one finger. While still holding it down, rim your lower inner waterline with the pencil in your writing hand.
  4. Grab the cotton swab and gently smear the upper liner back and forth.
  5. With the same cotton swab, gently trace it along the lower lash line to smear that as well.
  6. Finish with a couple coats of mascara.

Pair it with a nude cheek and a nude lip and undone hair and you’re good to go!


Original article and pictures take http://thebeautydepartment.com/2014/05/street-model-eyes/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий