среда, 4 мая 2016 г.

so many fragile things

so many fragile things
so many fragile things


51 minutes ago > the-sound-of-the-wind


“Beautiful is the woman who knows people, places and things don’t define her. She is defined by her acts of loving kindness and a generous heart.”


patrickxiong:<br />“ It was quite a sad thing, the way I watched you sleep like nothing could go wrong and I did not want to harm it, I did not want to blur it, but how could I not when everything I’ve ever known has slowly gone away.<br />***<br />@monika_michelle...

It was quite a sad thing, the way I watched you sleep like nothing could go wrong and I did not want to harm it, I did not want to blur it, but how could I not when everything I’ve ever known has slowly gone away.

***

@monika_michelle @nomadmgmt @romanyoung #newyork #bk #brooklyn #beauty #portrait #patrickxiong #monikamichelle #monikamccarrick #filipino #swiss @mejianyc #art #film #print @nextmodelsmia (at Soho, New York Fashion District)


Original article and pictures take http://more-than-ideas.tumblr.com/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий