пятница, 29 апреля 2016 г.

SLEEPING IN

SLEEPING IN
SLEEPING IN

WhiteandBlackHoliday_3

WhiteandBlackHoliday_6

WhiteandBlackHoliday_13

WhiteandBlackHoliday_9

WhiteandBlackHoliday_1

WhiteandBlackHoliday_11

WhiteandBlackHoliday_10
The sun is going down earlier, but still I have been waking up well after the sun comes up.

I have always been a morning person. I like to think it is one of my positive traits, my first boss may disagree ;) I wake up happy and ready to start the day off on a good foot. I am normally the most productive in the first 2 hours of my day. Lately my days have been starting significantly later then I would like. Thankfully, since I work at home I have the flexibility to roll out of bed and start my day, but no matter what my work schedule looked like, I used to wake up at 6am on the dot. Since being sick this Fall, my schedule has completely shifted and I am lucky if I wake up before 8am. Losing those early morning hours has changed my entire schedule and those quiet morning hours watching the sunrise have been far and few between.


So here’s to getting back to those early mornings and to chat about this simple outfit. You will find me in this or some variation of this look on a daily basis. Add heels and you are ready for date night or drinks with the girls. If you are living anywhere in the South, you probably have been sans coat this season. However, adding this coat would complete this look for those chilly nights.


xox- a dash of details


Original article and pictures take http://adashofdetails.com/sleeping-in/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий