понедельник, 21 марта 2016 г.

San Francisco Boudoir Photographer

San Francisco Boudoir Photographer
San Francisco Boudoir Photographer

A51A8663-Edit.jpg

Are you ready to get rid of that love-hate relationship with your body and start a LOVE - LOVE relationship with your body?


It goes without saying from one woman to another we ALL struggle with our body image due to the images the media put out there. But hey, guess what? No one is really THAT perfect! We will work with you in a magazine quality photo shoot so you can see your true beauty inside and out. We will style you and pose you down to your fingertips so that you look like a pro!


After our limited edition boudoir photo shoots you will:


  • Have your groove back and be walking around with the pep in your step again.
  • Have your online profile blow up with awesomeness.
  • Give your significant other the greatest gift they have ever received.
  • Love your body, possibly for the first time.
  • For the first time feel comfortable in your skin no matter what, even without all the make up and fancy clothes.

boudoir photography

"I recently had a Boudoir photography session with Claire and it was so much fun! Claire took the time to get to know me, my preferred poses, and my style before the session and helped me decide what to bring with me for the shoot. I was a little nervous and self conscious before the session started, but she made me feel at ease from the moment I arrived in her studio. In addition to what I had brought with me, Claire had an array of jewelry, shoes and other pieces that I could also choose from. The shoot was lighthearted and comfortable. It was like we were two friends just goofing around with the camera! Her studio and outdoor space are a beautiful setting. My photographs are absolutely stunning and I could not be happier with them. I gave a boudoir album to my husband as a wedding gift and he loved them! I had an amazing experience with Claire and highly recommend her as your boudoir photographer. She is professional, timely, and easy to work with and her photographs will capture your unique beauty."

We take care of you from start to finish so all you have to do is show up. The rest we will do for you so you look as amazing in camera as in person.


Boudoir photography image from photographer Claire Dobson. To see more boudoir photography imsporation and recourses go to www.clairedobson.com
3 looks or outfit changes. You can also have 3 different sets in our studio. This package includes:

  • One and a half hour photo shoot.
  • An online gallery to view and order prints
  • Email and phone support before to help you plan and style your session.
  • 3 8x10 prints

Boudoir photography image from photographer Claire Dobson. To see more boudoir photography inspiration and recourses go to www.clairedobson.com
2 looks or outfit changes. You can also have 2 different sets in our studio. This package includes:

  • One hour photo shoot.
  • An online gallery to view and order prints
  • Email and phone support before to help you plan and style your session.
  • 3 8x10 prints

  • An online gallery to view and order prints
  • Email and phone support before to help you plan and style your session.
  • 1 8x10 print

Boudoir film photography image from photographer Claire Dobson. To see more boudoir photography inspiration and recourses go to www.clairedobson.com
Guaranteed to be shot by Claire

  • 6 hour photo shoot
  • $200 gift card to rent a location of your choosing.
  • Hair and makeup - 2 LOOKS
  • UNLIMITED sets and looks.
  • Full use of our wardrobe
  • Access to our LIMITED EDITION SETS
  • Same day viewing session to view and order prints.
  • All the high res digital files from your gallery
  • 10x10 FINE ART w 35 RETOUCHED album images

Boudoir photography image from photographer Claire Dobson. To see more boudoir photography inspiration and recourses go to www.clairedobson.com
Guaranteed to be shot by Claire

  • 4 hour photo shoot
  • Hair and makeup - 2 looks
  • Full use of our wardrobe
  • Access to our limited edition sets.
  • Full use of our hand picked wardrobe.
  • Same day viewing session to view and order prints.
  • All the high res digital files from your gallery
  • 8x8 FINE ART with 30 RETOUCHED album images.

  • Guaranteed to be shot by Claire
  • 2 hour photo shoot
  • Hair and makeup
  • Up to 4 set and wardrobe changes
  • Full use of our wardrobe
  • Access to our limited edition sets
  • Same day viewing session to view and order prints
  • All the high res digital files from your gallery
  • 5x5 Little Black book album with 20 RETOUCHED images

"When I first got to Claire's studio I was so nervous. This was my first boudoir photo shoot ever and after losing 70 pounds I was terrified to show any skin. Claire let me know I had nothing to worry about and had me start slow by wear outfits that covered more and then work my way up to the more skin baring outfits. She made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire shoot and had me laughing the whole time. Before I knew it I felt as though I was just hanging out with my best friend. I didn't want it to end! Then I got my images back. HOLY COW! I was speechless! I never knew I could look like that! She captured everything and more of what I was looking to accomplish from this photo shoot. I cannot wait to give my photos to my boyfriend for our anniversary! Thank you so much Claire! Your work is truly amazing and inspiring and my confidence is through the roof now!"

+ Can I customize my package?


Yes of course we can add and subtract things to fit in with your needs and budget.


+ How long will it take for me to get my album or products?


This depends on how much retouching you want and how long it takes you to get back to us on proofing your order. Once you give us the ok, albums take around 6-8 weeks to come back and prints take 2-3 weeks to get delivered to you.


+ How do I secure my shoot?


After you click the button you will be taken to our online booking site. Once you choose your package and add ons you will taken to an online contact, and secure site to make your payment. After that is completed, you will then be able to choose your date and time. If you do not see one that fits your needs then contact us and we we will get back to you ASAP.


Original article and pictures take http://clairedobson.com/boudoir-photographer site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий