среда, 21 октября 2015 г.

London Fashion Weekend - Beauty and the Chic

London Fashion Weekend - Beauty and the Chic
London Fashion Weekend - Beauty and the Chic

London Fashion Weekend - 1

I have always wanted to attend London Fashion Weekend, it’s been on my to-do list for a long time and when I finally had the chance to go I couldn’t wait. Although I’d never be brave enough to attend London Fashion Week (as much as I’d love to) this is a perfect way to get your dose of fashion, through a catwalk show and rails full of discounted designer wear. I’m talking Burberry trench coats, Elizabeth & James and Prada heels, all at huge reductions. My friend and I were in our element.


Everyone looked so chic and glossy, I always feel a bit inadequate at these types of events but I’m glad I went. I didn’t take a lot of photos as it was quite hectic, bloggers were everywhere taking their outfit photos, women possessed trying to nab a bargain, at one point I actually saw someone take something from out of another girls hands…she clearly was desperate for that bag!


London Fashion Weekend - 2

London Fashion Weekend - 3

London Fashion Weekend - 4

London Fashion Weekend - 5

London Fashion Weekend - 6

London Fashion Weekend - 15

London Fashion Weekend - 7

London Fashion Weekend - 8

London Fashion Weekend - 9

London Fashion Weekend - 10

London Fashion Weekend - 11

Held in the beautiful Saatchi Gallery, it was definitely an experience. We watched a designer catwalk which was showcasing a collection by Sibling which was quirky and original, I loved it. I was so sucked in to what was happening in front of me, it was great. In one of the galleries there were loads of jewellery stands with one belonging to Rosie Fortescue, Rosie herself was behind the stand and I had no idea who she was until my friend said but she was so lovely and her jewellery collection is beautiful. My friend bought her Silver X Ring which is so pretty, everything is dainty and elegant and I may have to add some bits to my wishlist.


London Fashion Weekend - 12

Whenever I’ve gone to a fashion event the goody bags have always been a bit naff, Clothes Show I’m looking at you! I always say sanitary towels should be free but I don’t want them in my goody bag at a fashion event. Thankfully this one was pretty impressive. The limited addition tote was designed by Sophia Webster and it’s so beautiful, I love the bright colours on the peacock design. Inside included a travel size Garnier micellar water (which I already use and love) a limited edition BabyLips in Grapefruit Zing and finally a travel size Label M Dry Shampoo. There were also some nibbles and drink however they were quickly consumed on the day. This girl has no control when it comes to food, espeically popcorn. The Elle magazine was also a little freebie that was available on the day.


London Fashion Weekend - 13

Maybelline is probably my favourite high-street brand and when I saw they were a sponsor I was hoping they would have a little stand and they did. I’m pretty sure what I bought isn’t available over here in the UK just yet so I took my opportunity and bought three things that I have been lusting after ever since I saw them on the US Maybelline Instagram page. The Rock Nudes palette really reminds me of the Urban Decay Smoked palette and I can’t wait to try these beautiful smokey shades in the A/W season. I also bought two of the Color Drama Intense Lip Paints in the shades Stripped Down and Never Bare, they did have other shades but I don’t feel they suit my skin tone so I stuck to my usual colours as I know they work for me. I can’t wait to try these products, it’s been a while since I had lots of pretty makeup to try.


I had such an amazing time at London Fashion Weekend and I’m so grateful for the opportunity to attend. Hopefully I can go again next year and buy some discounted designer things, I’m still drooling over the Burberry trench!


Have you ever attended London Fashion Weekend?


*The tickets to attend London Fashion Weekend were a gift on behalf of the George post I wrote however all items on the day were purchased with my own money.


Original article and pictures take http://beautyandthechic.net/2016/09/25/london-fashion-weekend/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий