понедельник, 18 мая 2015 г.

Hair & Scalp Detox Mask

Hair & Scalp Detox Mask
Hair & Scalp Detox Mask

Hair & Scalp Detox Mask - This easy DIY clay detox mask will detoxify and purify your hair and scalp, leaving it soft, smooth and ultra-clean.

Of course, I do have amazing hair. It straightens perfectly and I only have to wash it every 2-3 days.


That’s right, I have amazing hair, but ONLY when I’m pregnant! The rest of the time my hair is so wild that needs to be cleansed daily for it to be acceptable enough for me to go in public.


Hair & Scalp Detox Mask - This easy DIY clay detox mask will detoxify and purify your hair and scalp, leaving it soft, smooth and ultra-clean.

It’s generally out of control to the point that it’s a long running joke within my family. My sisters actually do have perfectly tame hair 100% of the time, vs. me having great hair during two short stretches in my life!


With this unruly hair that demands either a daily shampoo or dry shampoo, I find my scalp needing a bit of a true cleanse every now and then. This hair detox mix is super easy to make and keep in the bathroom. Applying the hair detox mask and wearing it while you take a bath is a fantastic idea.


Mix about 5 parts bentonite clay with 1-2 parts apple cider vinegar, (don’t worry, the smell goes away as soon as you wash it out) and optionally you can add in a few drops of tea tree oil and rosemary oil. Add more or less vinegar or bentonite clay to your hair detox mask depending on how thick you want it to be. I like mine a little thinner, so it goes on and washes out easily.


Hair & Scalp Detox Mask - This easy DIY clay detox mask will detoxify and purify your hair and scalp, leaving it soft, smooth and ultra-clean.
You can apply this fabulous hair detox mask to wet or dry hair.

Comb or massage the hair detox mask mixture into your scalp and throughout your hair.Let it sit for about 10 to 20 minutes (try not to let it start to dry and harden). Rinse the hair detox mask out with warm water and follow with a mild shampoo if needed.


Hair & Scalp Detox Mask - This easy DIY clay detox mask will detoxify and purify your hair and scalp, leaving it soft, smooth and ultra-clean.

Just ten minutes with this amazing hair detox mask on took my hair from wild mess to soft, tame and ultra clean. It’s so worth the effort and the wait!


It’s no secret that I’m a fan of bentonite clay as an ingredient in beauty products. When bentonite clay mixes with fluid, its electrical components actually change, giving the clay an incredible ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite clay is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and even chemicals, making it a good choice for use on your skin and hair.


Be sure to check out my popular DIY acne mask recipe which features bentonite clay. It’s a true miracle treatment for oily, acne prone skin and I can’t recommend it enough.


If your hair is feeling a little tired, I highly suggest that you try this easy DIY hair detox mask. Pick up some bentonite clay and apple cider vineger and boom—gorgeous tresses await!


Original article and pictures take http://dearcrissy.com/hair-scalp-detox-mask/#_a5y_p=4944677 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий