среда, 25 марта 2015 г.

Food Chain Game- Free Printable - Teach Beside Me

Food Chain Game- Free Printable - Teach Beside Me
Food Chain Game- Free Printable - Teach Beside Me

magic school bus explorations

Printable Food chain game from Teach Beside Me

I was thrilled this morning when my son was looking through it and started begging me to play one of the games in the book called the Food Chain Game. Well, as I looked through the description of the game I thought it would make a great printable. I figured if I made it nice we could print in on cardstock, laminate it and reuse it. (Another one of those homeschooler things- making it re-usable) So, I did just that. I added little pictures & made it into a printable game– now you guys can use it, too.


play the food chain game

The game has cards with carnivores, omnivores and herbivores, as well as plants on them. You choose a plant card & take turns making a food chain using the different animals. There are also some free choice cards that let you choose your own animals to add into the chain. It’s a really fun game. We had fun playing it together this morning. I hope you can use it in your own teaching!


Original article and pictures take http://teachbesideme.com/food-chain-game-free-printable/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий