среда, 4 марта 2015 г.

Fall Lip Colors - Typical Cliche

Fall Lip Colors - Typical Cliche
Fall Lip Colors - Typical Cliche

FALL LIP COLORS & SWATCHES home page no text

Berry Lips have become one of my favorite trends for Fall time. My favorite makeup look for Fall is a minimal eye look and a bold lip because it makes you look so put together. I have featured a couple of my favorite high end and drugstore berry lip colors below with the swatches.


Fall Lip Colors & Swatches (1)

BH Cosmetics is a really nice affordable makeup brand. Their constant collaborations with YouTubers and quality makeup really makes the company. One of my favorite berry lip colors from their line is “Berry Bite”. It has a really pretty red undertone and dries with a very nice satin finish.

The next lip color, J. Cat Beauty, is a lip color that I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag. I haven’t really heard a lot about this brand but their Lip Paint in the shade Red Potion is really nice. This is a very dark wine color. It has more of a purple undertone and looks amazing with olive skin tones!


The Melted line from Too Faced has a really good choice of different colors. My favorite color from their line is “Melted Berry”. It is a beautiful pure Berry shade. I love this lipstick so much because it is so different than any other shade I own. It has a blue undertone, which I really like with my olive skin tone. I also really like the applicator. It is described as a “precision tip applicator that removes the need for a lip liner” on the Sephora website, but for the Berry shade and the darker shades, I would definitely recommend a lip liner.

Kat Von D “Vampira” is probably one of the most underrated shades out of her whole line. As you can see from the picture below, the shade that appears in the tube is not accurate at all. This liquid lipstick is a very pretty Berry Wine Shade, that is basically the same shade as NYX Copenhagen. I love the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, and I will be doing a separate blog post on the line soon.


NYX Copenhagen was possibly the hardest thing to get a hold of. It is one of NYX’s most coveted lip colors. Like I said before, it is a dupe for Kat Von D Vampira. The only difference is that Copenhagen is a little sheer. It is a build able lip color and is very creamy. It is a matte shade and has a red undertone.

Sephora’s Lip Cream Stain in Number 14, Blackberry Sorbet, is also a really pretty bold lip color. This shade is more of a mauve purple shade. Sephora’s Lip Stains are really nice and they dry matte.

The last one, and probably the one that I wear most often, is MAC Fashion Revival. I believe this is one of their fairly newer lip colors. It is really matte and a little drying on the lips. So when I wear this lipstick, I like to put a primer underneath.

These are my favorite Bold lip colors for Fall!

If you haven’t read my last post, you can check it out here.

Thank you for reading and check back for another blog post soon!


Original article and pictures take http://www.typicalcliche.com/blog/fall-lip-colors site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий