суббота, 10 января 2015 г.

DIY Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub

DIY Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub
DIY Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub

Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub | www.bellalimento.com

When I opened my window this morning there were no waves crashing, and no sun light pouring over my sun kissed face. Sigh. Instead there were deer staring at me from the woods with their heads cocked to one side as if to say “where are my tomatoes lady?” Ha! I of course answered them (loudly) and said no tomatoes for YOU and promptly jumped back into bed. In case that last sentence makes no sense to you those darling deer ate most all of my raised bed tomatoes last year despite my best efforts to ward them off, which did not include a gun, not that I’m against that, I’m just not a fan of deer meat. This year, I’ve claimed the deck as my own garden and the tomatoes are almost as tall as I am in their containers. Take that deer!


Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub | www.bellalimento.com

We’ve been on vacation for the past two weeks, first the mountains and then the beach. It was just what we needed. Time to decompress, unplug, put together puzzles, laugh at silly jokes and just hang out. I’m super refreshed and relaxed. Well until I look at my inbox and then I get slightly tense so I’m avoiding it at the moment. Beach time means my skin could use a little spa time. Because we just paid for said vacation that means no spa time for me at the moment. No worries, instead I whipped up a quick and refreshing cucumber and mint sugar scrub which is going to do the trick nicely and for ehem pennies.


And if you happen to have any cucumber left over place a few slices on your eyes. Or use it in a salad (but not if you’ve put it on your eyes because well ew) up to you!


Baci!


Recipe adapted from Dixie Crystals.


What You Will Need:


What To Do:


Original article and pictures take http://www.bellalimento.com/2013/07/15/diy-cucumber-mint-sugar-scrub/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий