пятница, 10 октября 2014 г.

Bobbi Brown Scotch On The Rocks Collection. (Kate La Vie)

Bobbi Brown Scotch On The Rocks Collection. (Kate La Vie)
Bobbi Brown Scotch On The Rocks Collection. (Kate La Vie)


Now, I’m not one to post about seasonal collections willy nilly, but I think we’ll all agree that this line-up deserves your undivided attention. Bobbi Brown knows how to do a smokey eye palette, and we should never forget that.


Let’s cut to the chase and talk about the palette in question; the Warm Glow Eye Palette (£59). A mix of cool and warm tones, packaged up beautifully in a faux-croc cause that looks and feels incredibly luxe. There are nine flawless shades in the palette, all just as gorgeous as they look!

I personally love a palette that is neutral and offers both matte and shimmery, day and evening hues so of course this is absolutely ideal. The large mirror is also a plus, meaning you can nail that post-office evening look right from your desk. The shadows are huge too, not your usual dinky offerings in a limited edition palette, which is most pleasing. I tend to sweep on a light champagne shimmer all over the lid, and smoke it up with the black mixed with the light taupe at the top to add definition.


The Bobbi Brown Highlight Powder in Bronze Glow (£34) is another can’t-be-missed piece from the collection; a mesmerising rich shimmery bronze that can be swept on to the skin for that ‘warmed by the fire’ glow. I absolutely adore the packaging, and the embossment on the product is almost too pretty to mess up. Almost.

Expect to be thoroughly addicted to this stuff, I’m not really a bronzey person but even I can get behind the soft, complexion-enhancing glow. Beee-a-utiful!



Bobbi Brown Lipsticks are always a must have; I love the easy to apply, soft but creamy formulas that wash the lips in full-on pigment without drying out the pout. Seen here is the Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Sultry Red (£22) and Malt Shimmer (£22). I knew as soon as I spied that juicy red that it was going to be my staple red for the season; it’s such a sultry Jerry Hall hue. I’m not so keen on the brown shimmer shade but maybe I can make it work.

Note: I didn’t pair the above look with a red lip and instead went for Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude – I think it was limited edition but I know there will be another similar shade within the line.


Also here is the most dazzling nail polish; Bobbi Brown Nail Polish in Bordeaux (£11) – one of my top polishes at present. I love how glossy and rich this looks; I adore these shades for the wintery season and this has been applied twice already since I received it. It’s without a doubt the shade your collection has been missing…


What do you think of the collection?


Original article and pictures take http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/post/4532619/3805935111 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий