воскресенье, 28 сентября 2014 г.

Best Anti-Aging Creams for Younger Looking Skin.

Best Anti-Aging Creams for Younger Looking Skin.
Best Anti-Aging Creams for Younger Looking Skin.

Best Anti-Aging Creams for Younger Looking Skin Fast
Best Anti-Aging Creams for Younger Looking Skin Fast

Best Anti-Aging Creams
Best Anti-Aging Creams

I am anti-anything when it comes to looking younger and the fact that this newer Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream from Kate Somerville has anti-wrinkle in the title caught my attention right away. This powerful cream was formulated with Telo-5 technology to ward off the overall signs of aging and deliver a younger looking appearance. This cream has firmed my skin noticeably, especially around my mouth where I have noticed a lot of loss of elasticity. It also keeps skin hydrated at night (when I am using) and does a great job at improving skin tone.

One of the main concerns that I have as I get older is how dull my skin is. My skin needs brightening and I am all about skin brightening products and I found a great IceSerum Advanced Brightening Facial Serum from Freeze 24-7. Just the brand name had me wanting to try these new products! This luxurious super serum is the first in skincare to utilize an exclusive white strawberry extract from Japan to provide a brighter, more youthful looking complexion instantly. It feels wonderful as I apply it twice a day. My skin looks brighter right after I apply and I've definitely noticed my sun spots fading. The longer I am using it, I have noticed an overall brightness to my skin and I am loving it.

I am also concerned about the loss of elasticity and firmness. I notice it along my jowls and jawline already. I have been testing the brand new ANEW Clinical Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring Serum from Avon. The advanced serum features a unique massaging applicator to target the four key facial zones prone to sagging (cheeks, chin, jowls, jaw) and that is just the beginning. The formula combines the PolyPeptide Lift Complex with a high concentration of seven instant skin-tighteners including a pharmaceutical grade one for fast action and who doesn’t love that. I am noticing results and fast. My jawline is looking slightly lifted and most definitely tighter.

Before I use the serums (or anything else here) I have been using the Freeze 24-7 IceCrystals Anti-Aging Prep & Polish. This skin prep, if you will, uses active massage beads to stimulate cellular renewal and turnover to give skin an immediately softer and more smooth look -- brighter too.

For my eyes, I am always searching for the latest and greatest treatment to smooth my eye area. My latest anti-aging find is the L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur Eye. Formulated with Miracle Blur Opti-blur technology, this is designed to mask fine lines, puffiness and under eye circles while enhancing radiance and brightening the skin. And it does. With just a gentle swipe of the cooling metal tip, this cream blurs away imperfections immediately as it depuffs too. I use it as the final step in my skin care.

I can do all I can to get rid of wrinkles and age spots, but if I don't defend against further damages, there is no point. This Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Moisturizer from Clinique daily moisturizer is filled with antioxidants and an SPF20 to defend against environmental stressors and UVA and UVB rays. It is lightweight yet hydrating enough for my dry skin and absorbs quickly. It is just perfect for everyday.


Original article and pictures take http://www.ebay.com/gds/Best-Anti-Aging-Creams-for-Younger-Looking-Skin-/10000000204707519/g.html?roken2=ti.pVGVyaSBDb3Nlbnpp site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий