пятница, 12 сентября 2014 г.

Autumn Eyes ft. Morphe 35O. (Gemma Louise)

Autumn Eyes ft. Morphe 35O. (Gemma Louise)
Autumn Eyes ft. Morphe 35O. (Gemma Louise)


Bright auburn eyes, the perfect introduction to Autumn tones.

So as I said in my last blog post, I plan to upload a few Autumn makeup looks to my blog throughout the coming weeks. Though this one is probably a bit earlier than planned, I've been meaning to upload a new makeup look for a while now, so yesterday I just decided to go for it and throw something together. I used the Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette for this look, which I love, especially for this time of the year. I went for something a bit different to the usual and opted for a bright orange/auburn eye that I think looks lovely paired with a dark berry lip. This look is a gorgeous one for all occasions and would also look fab with some winged liner! It's a super easy look to do, here's what I used:




Brow Bone

To highlight my brow bone, I used the second shade along from the top row, with a tiny bit of the third shade along. The more glittery shade just adds a pop of shimmer to really bring out the highlight.



Crease & Lower Lash Line

I went in with this light caramel shade from the third row down and applied it into my crease and blended it all over. I also applied it under my lower lash line.



Outer V & Lower Lash Line

I used the fourth shade along from the third row down, which is a deep warm brown, in my outer V to get a smoked out effect as well as to deepen my crease. I also slightly darkened my lower lash line with it too.



Lid

I then applied this gorgeous deep glittery orange shade from the bottom row all over my lid and blended it all together to get a seamless finish.



Inner Corners

From the third row down, six along, I used this light glittery pink shade to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. It's so so pretty and gives the most gorgeous glow.


Mascara & Lashes

I then coated my lashes with my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and put on Eylure's Vegas Nay Easy Elegance Lashes.


And that's all I did for this look, so quick & simple! Let me know if you've used this palette and done anything similar :)


// !function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? 'http' : 'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p '://' 'widgets.rewardstyle.com' '/js/shopthepost.js';d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === 'object') if(d.readyState === 'complete') {window.__stp.init();}}(document, 'script', 'shopthepost-script'); //

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


Original article and pictures take https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/gemma-louise-13692815/autumn-eyes-ft-morphe-35o-5139112029 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий