понедельник, 25 августа 2014 г.

All-Natural DIY Lip Scrub (Just 3 Ingredients)

All-Natural DIY Lip Scrub (Just 3 Ingredients)
All-Natural DIY Lip Scrub (Just 3 Ingredients)

brown lip scrubs in plastic containers
Lip Scrub Recipe Momtastic.com

I don’t know about you, but my lips are almost always rough and chapped. My pour hubby feels the brunt of it the most. He never says anything, but I know my lips aren’t always very kissable.


So I decided to do something about it. Instead of spending gobs of money on lip creams and sticks that don’t really do anything, I made my own DIY lip scrub recipe with items that I already have in my kitchen pantry.


Vanilla Sugar Ingredients:


  • 1 tsp of coconut oil
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 3 tsp of sugar

sugar vanilla extract and coconut oil in bowls
Brown Sugar Honey Ingredients:

  • 1 tsp of coconut oil
  • 1 tsp of honey
  • 3 tsp of brown sugar

brown sugar honey coconut oil in cups
ingredients 2 brown sugar, honey, coconut oil in cups

Instructions:


Step 1: Mix the ingredients together in a bowl.


sugar coconut oil and vanilla mixed in cup blue spoon
Step 2: Place in a sealed container. (I used a stackable bead organizer available at craft stores.)

Step 3: Take a finger full of the mixture and rub on your lips. The sugar will exfoliate and the coconut oil will moisturize your lips.


Step 4: Get ready for some serious smooching!


Original article and pictures take http://www.momtastic.com/style/649067-diy-lip-scrub/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий