четверг, 31 октября 2013 г.

10 Best Makeup Brushes To Have

10 Best Makeup Brushes To Have
10 Best Makeup Brushes To Have

favorite makeup brushes - @mystylevita - 1

There’s something that blogging has taught me over the years and surprisingly it’s not fashion related. It’s beauty related. I used to not care very much about my make up routine, but when you photograph yourself constantly to then share photos publically to strangers all day long, you start to rethink your routine and products. I still am a low maintenance kind of person as in, as I type this I’m bare faced and wearing a t-shirt and jeans which is how you can find me most of the time. Getting all done up is something I only do for special occasions, dinner with friends or to capture my outfits for the blog. But something I’ve learned over the years after trying out new beauty products, learning how to apply my makeup better, is that the right brush for the job is key and investing in great ones helps even more.


I thought I’d share some of the brushes that I swear by and have grown to love over the years. You can find all of these in my makeup brush holder as they are my tried and true favorites


Foundation/Concealer – I invested in this Bobbi Brown full coverage face brush about two years ago. I use it for my foundation and my concealer (which is probably a no-no but I still do it). The dense brush gives great coverage and it’s so silk soft.


Concealer – When I’m doing an extra special face, I always take out a great concealer brush to make sure I’m getting the best coverage. I rarely use this because I’m pretty lazy and just use my foundation brush to blend. I feel like it gets the job done, but some people really love a concealer brush.


Finishing Brush – A step I didn’t adopt until I got older, was setting my entire face. I use the Mie Kabuki brush from NARS and only use it with this translucent powder. Having a separate brush for this step is important. You wouldn’t want to brush your face with your blush brush with a setting powder.


Blush Brush – I received this it Cosmetics blush brush at the Third Annual #SBScon and have been obsessed ever since. It provides great coverage yet still enough control so you apply properly. I also use this trio for blush, bronzer and highlighter. It’s sort of life changing.


Pencil Brush – This brush from MAC is perfect for lining your eye with powder for a smokey look, or really getting into your crease for a defined look. It’s not one I use often, but it’s a necessity for a great eye!


Eyeshadow Blending – This blending brush from MAC has been in my makeup bag the longest. It’s great for everyday use for allover eyelid coverage and blending.


Brow Brush – When I learned how to fill in my brows my life was forever changed. My brows are fairly thick as is, but sometimes when you’ve got a full face of make up on, filling them in is necessary. For everyday though, I just brush them which surprisingly makes a big difference. I use this PUR Minerals brush that also has an angled brush on the other end to use to fill in. I found this to be a brush I was pretty picky about and ended up tossing a few out before landing on this one.


Angled Brush – Although the above brow brush has an angled brush on one end, I still use this one for any gel liners. There’s so many different angled brushes out there though that you should really choose one for the job you do the most. If you’re a winged liner kind of girl though, I like this one.


Contour Brush – Perfect for bronzer to contour your face, this is my favorite brush for this step.


Highlighting – I like to highlight my cheeks and nose whenever I’m contouring. It finishes the whole look in my opinion. This brush is ideal since it isn’t too big and applies just enough so you don’t end up looking like you attacked Tinker Bell.


So there you have it. 10 must have brushes that I swear by. What brushes are in your everyday make up bag?


Original article and pictures take http://mystylevita.com/2016/03/my-favorite-makeup-brushes.html#_a5y_p=5331502 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий