вторник, 29 октября 2013 г.

10 Beautiful Small Backyards - Sugar and Charm - sweet recipes - entertaining tips - lifestyle inspiration

10 Beautiful Small Backyards - Sugar and Charm - sweet recipes - entertaining tips - lifestyle inspiration
10 Beautiful Small Backyards - Sugar and Charm - sweet recipes - entertaining tips - lifestyle inspiration

SmallBackyards11

SmallBackyards

SmallBackyards9

When summer hits, many of us will be dusting off our outdoor furniture and stocking up on some new items to refresh our backyards! I had a goal to have our backyard somewhat finished by the middle of May… and that’s absolutely not happening! I’m actually at a loss as to which privacy trees and other greenery we should plant. Any thoughts? I have a few ideas, but I might be seeking out some guidance soon! We’ve done some things like stained the patio, put up market lights and hung some pretty curtains, but that’s it! In the meantime, I’m constantly looking for gorgeous inspiration for seating areas, styling and adding charm to our backyard. So today I’m sharing 10 beautiful small backyards. From modern to rustic touches, I love all of these ideas!


Original article and pictures take http://sugarandcharm.com/2014/04/10-beautiful-small-backyards.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий